- This should have been obvious to us at the time, but there are actually multiple Scooby-Doo podcasts! We were referring to both What's With You? Scooby-Doo! and Scooby Dos or Scooby Don’ts, which we actually do encourage you to check out (though we'll always be your first love).
- Fred wears not a cravat, or a neckerchief, but an ascot.
EPISODE 1 - "What a Night for a Knight"
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Season 1, Episode 1
The first episode of Scooby Dudes on the first ever Scooby-Doo media! From the outset the creators still appear to be getting a good sense of the gang and their mystery solving, which makes it all the more thematically fitting for our podcast.
Listen to our inaugural installment to find out why these two 90s kids love a cartoon that premiered in the late 60s, learn more about Shaggy Rogers' many skills, and discover just why the Mystery Machine is depicted as an RV instead of a van on our title card!
- This is the only other episode of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! with unique title card art. Does that mean our podcast is already better than this show?
- I know this may come as a surprise, but we both eat a shockingly low amount of fast food.
- If you search for "What a Night for a Knight" on YouTube you'll come across a playthrough of the level of the same title from the N64 game Scooby-Doo ! Classic Creep Capers. It's as impressively close to the source material as the gameplay is dated and bad.
- Scooby-Doo's "hot female cousin" is named "Scooby-Dee". Evan feels terrible that he didn't give Luke a harder time for calling a cartoon dog attractive. I mean, she's no Roxanne from A Goofy Movie.
- The only Breaking Bad connection we ended up finding was that Jesse was originally named Marion Dupree, and described as a "hip Shaggy from Scooby Doo."