- 2:28 - The band best known for "Safety Dance" is actually Men Without Hats, i.e. the polar opposite of Evan's "Men In Hats".
- 15:30 - Having checked the Scooby-Doo wikia, so far as can be gathered, there is absolutely zero evidence that Uncle Albert's butler is named "Robi-Roo".
- 21:23 - The name of the mountain is "Zeryodelwietzen". Luke was admittedly spretty close, sort of.
- 1:02:29 - "The camera adds 10 pounds" is actually the more common expression. Evan may or may not tweak his joke accordingly.
EPISODE 25 - "More Fondue for Scooby-Doo"
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
Season 1, Episode 2
10/22/2017 - What's surprising is that, at this point in the lifetime of their podcast, neither Evan nor Luke have brought up what clue it is that Shag and Scoob are meant to be getting. Is there meant to be one clue per episode? Is there one specific clue discovered during the entirety of the show's two seasons?
Anyway, the episode we covered this week left the Scooby Dudes neither shaken nor stirred. On that note, it did make them want a martini. Or really any kind of alcoholic beverage, because man, this show would probably be better with one in hand.
- 9:33 - Sojourner Truth, of course, was an African-American abolitionist and women's rights activist. This is a reference that Luke obviously got right away.
- 17:04 - Luke went out of his way to dissuade listeners from watching the music video for Electric Six's "Danger! High Voltage", so that's embedded here to satisfy your potential curiosity.
- 27:14 - Swiss Chalet was apparently founded way back in 1954, when presumably Switzerland was more well-known for its rotisserie chicken.
- 30:44 - Luke is exactly 100% in that his hairline is "holding firm like 300 Spartans", because as everyone knows those warriors eventually lost the Battle of Thermopylae due to the Persians attacking and annihilating their rear-guard.
- 34:00 - For your reference here is Helga Sinclair, from Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire, wearing a beater:
- 39:47 - Probably one of the best examples of secondary mutations is Emma Frost's ability to transform into organic diamond; her original mutation was telepathy.
- 1:02:49 - Accompanying "Laughter is the Best Medicine" and "Humor in Uniform" was "Life in these United States", which likely wasn't included in the Canadian version of the publication.