- 1:17:32 - Exposing an Eevee to a Thunder Stone will evolve it into a Jolteon, not a "Volteon".
EPISODE 26 - "Wedding Bell Boos!"
The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show
Season 1, Episode 13
10/30/2017 - First thing's first, we want to apologize for how poor the quality of Evan's audio is in the intro and the outro. It's far from ideal, and in fact, it might even be better for you to skip over the outro entirely. Really, it doesn't resolve a long-running spat between the two hosts, the firm triumph of one over the other.
Anyway, in this episode we Meet the Parents of both Scooby and Shaggy, respectively. Best known for their immense appetites, these Heavyweights must once again take on the roles of Mystery Men, and with the pint-sized Scrappy along for the ride it's A True Underdog Story at its finest. [Insert final Ben Stiller movie reference here}.
- 19:40 - For as fast a reader as he is, it's fair that Evan only made it about 1/5 of the way through Mark Z. Danielewski's House of Leaves, seeing as it's just over 700 pages.
- 23:54 - There's a YouTube clip that's just the Woody Woodpecker laugh that's 14 seconds long, and even listening to half of it is unbearable. Search for it at your own risk, listeners.
- 31:18 - Hearthstone enthusiasts may have noticed how Evan's line about having a room and building in it a "slightly smaller room" takes inspiration from Day's criticism of Jade Golem decks-
- 35:19 - The best piece of trivia about Zzzax on the Marvel Wikia is that his occupation is "Purveyor of destruction".
- 52:44 - Here's a link to the TV Tropes pages on "Tonto Talk". It's definitely worth a read.
- 54:56 - Try as hard as we might, we couldn't find a video or screencap of Homer putting his pets in a bag and trying to get them to mate with one another. That said, we did discover an episode where Snowball and Santa's Little Helper merge to become what was ostensibly the basis for Nickelodeon's CatDog.