- 45:40 - Having heard the early release of this episode on Patreon, one of our donors rightly pointed out that Shaggy dressed up as Cupid is a reference to the poem being riffed on, specifically the fourteenth stanza, which includes the line: "Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor."
- 49:56-50:04 - It's neither "faber toss", as Evan said, or "taber toss", according to Luke. The Scottish athletic event is correctly called the "caber toss".
EPISODE 44 - "Too Many Sleuths / Ravenous"
SCOOBY-DOO! Where Are You?
4/16/2018 - It's painful to admit, but in the age-old DC vs. Marvel rivalry only one side has Scooby-Doo and the rest of the gang. It's not to say that the Avengers don't have a lot of clout, especially with the upcoming Infinity War, but they don't have a single Great Dane among their number. Just something worth thinking about.
As with all other comic book coverage, instead of captioned screenshots Evan and Luke have supplied their own dialogue for a number of panels and pages. Due to weird sizing issues with the slideshow, they're all stacked up to the left; scroll down and enjoy!
- 6:51 - Instead of retreading the High School Musical 2 shownote as mentioned, please instead direct your attention to a trailer for The Adventures of Food Boy, the 2008 Lucas Grabeel comedy vehicle.
- 9:23-25 - There's the off chance that you may have missed the late 2014 phenomenon that was Adult Swim's "Too Many Cooks". That has been embedded below for your viewing pleasure.
- 21:57 - It's hard to believe, but the top entry for "Stan" on UrbanDictionary is from 2006. For added context, the website was launched in 1999, with the Eminem track being released the following year.
- 25:50 - Bryan Cranston wearing a mask to Comic-Con in 2013 is pretty straightforward, but what's truly amazing is that it actually prompted someone to ask on Quora whether or not the actor wore a similar mask when filming Breaking Bad.
- 30:57 - Feel free to follow Luke's journey through the Scooby-Doo wikia by starting at this page.
- 55:30 - As promised-