- 42:21 - The plural of "neuroses" is "neurosis". Evan studied English for four years.
- 50:42 - Much to Evan's immense dismay, a closer look reveals that the machine being used by Velma in the library is in fact a microfiche.
- 54:55 - Luke's right in that you could read what happened as "the seagull flies away", and if so you would be 100% correct. It sure does.
EPISODE 45 - "Revenge of the Man Crab"
SCOOBY-DOO! MYSTERY INCORPORATED
Season 1, Episode 4
4/22/2018 - They say that revenge is a dish best served cold, but no one ever asks why that's the case. When it comes to the Man Crab, in particular, revenge is a much sandier affair, with temperature not really playing into things at all, really.
On a different note, have you ever wanted to hear two people workshop a tongue twister in the moment? How about the continuous lambasting of a children's program for its treatment of female characters? A few half-hearted attempts at providing examples for a trope that was coined by that very duo? If so . . . nice. 😎
- 8:00 - Looking at pictures of Dylan and Brenda from Beverly Hills, 90210, you have to admit that Luke Perry and Shannen Doherty have more than a passing resemblance to the animated couple.
- 18:58 - One such interview is this one over on Delish titled "Guy Fieri For President?", with an even better one being his appearance on the Sporkful podcast.
- 41:23 - Rachel Bloom, the titular Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, also thinks you should just look good for yourself.
- 51:55 - Thomas the [sic] Train Engine and Skyrim?
- 54:47 - For our last video shownote, here's Hall of Famer Randy Johnson unwittingly enacting birdslaughter.
1:09:40 - Though if you don't want to read it, it basically boils down to paper being ultimately biodegradable and the same not being true for plastic. You're welcome.