- 00:17 - Our very first episode had us opening up the podcast as bad radio DJs, not VJs. The "V" stands for "Video".
- 9:20 - That was not a real kid that Luke named and gave the address of. It is not genuinely a real kid and all the information given is not true.
- 53:37 - Luke realized in retrospect that the Calvin and Hobbes comic being referenced actually had nothing to do with witness protection, and everything to do with selling your soul to the devil.
EPISODE 27 - "The Scooby Gang Goes Camping"
The Scooby-Doo Series
11/13/2017 - Imagine, if you will, the two co-hosts of this podcast hefting chunks of granite and tossing them back and forth, all the while standing within an immense structure the entirety of which is constructed from glass. Once you're done putting together that mental image, please do listen to their personal creative project, in which they really tear into someone else's personal creative project.
That's a really simplistic way to look at it, but really Luke and Evan do their best to be fair to a content creator who is, and even this may be damning with faint praise, far more popular than they are. Really, if they had 1000th the listeners that this person has viewers they could hire an intern to write this very copy for pennies on the dime.
- 7:52 - Of course Know Your Meme would have an entire page dedicated to "The Hacker Known as 4Chan". Yes, Evan said "Anonymous", but really both are equally ridiculous and the same has probably been repeated at some point. Likely on a news network somewhere.
- 22:01 - The "female from Die Antwoord" is Anri du Toit, better known by her stage name Yolandi Visser (stylized: ¥o-Landi Vi$$er).
- 24:47 - As promised, here is the Boneless Pizza video (your personal mileage may vary):
- 33:37 - You too can understand lampshading by heading over to the TV Tropes page for "Lampshade Hanging". Their definition is very thorough and too long to be pasted here.
- 50:58 - That specific episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender was Season 3, Episode 5, appropriately titled "The Beach".
57:36 - It's true, though: