- 16:04 - Luke says that he kept expecting them to say "Maid Marilyn" for some reason. It's very likely he was actually expecting them to say the name "Maid Marian", the Robin Hood character.
EPISODE 37 - "SCOOBY'S PEEP-HOLE PANDEMONIUM / THE HAND OF HORROR"
THE NEW SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES
SEASON 1, EPISODE 2
2/19/2018 - Not to spoil anything, but true, dedicated fans who make it to the end of this episode will find a real treat awaiting them. It's also definitive proof that Luke and Evan (mostly Luke, in this case) are the kings of being given lemons and turning them into, uh, lemon curd or something. Like you would enjoy on a lovely freshly baked scone.
Does this week's installment as a whole meander a little too much? It's certainly possible. Would a straightforward on-topic recap of these two episodes been terrible? Yes. These are very bad episodes of Scooby-Doo and discussing them without actually discussing them is not only reasonable, it may actually be preferred.
- 12:20 - Everyone knows what paparazzi are all about.
- 17:28 - There is a history of cartographers including nonexistent streets (as opposed to entire cities) on maps in order to determine whether or not they were being ripped off by others.
- 21:19 - "Bob and Larry" are central characters on VeggieTales, a CGI children's show that centred around teaching Christian values. Their names never should have been used this way.
- 31:22 - Please do not pretend to be ignorant of Steve Harvey's Family Feud shenanigans.
- 36:44 - The Scooby-Doo Justice Project Podcast has the goal of bringing justice to all of the wrongly accused villains that Mystery Incorporated has framed over the decades.
- 49:39 - Fans of Bob's Burgers will agree that the voice Luke is doing sounds not unlike Tammy's best friend Jocelyn.