- 15:25 - The anthropomorphic crocodiles who act as Donkey Kong and co.'s primary antagonists are called Kremlings. Koopas are the turtles from the Mario series of games.
- 1:11:55 - Evan should have just referred to "the evil Terminator from Terminator 2" by its model, the T-1000.
EPISODE 41 - "Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost"
Scooby-Doo! Mysteries by James Gelsey
3/26/2018 - To all Scooby Dudes listeners who are also parents, do you ever read your children bedtime stories? Have you ever considered outsourcing that duty to someone else, like maybe two twenty-something-year-old men with a penchant for pop culture references?
One of these days Evan and Luke are going to read through an entire story or script or screenplay and do all of the voices of all of the characters, but not this time. This time they're going to spend almost an hour and a half covering a book that, honestly, is about 25% pictures.
- 14:13 - Titan A.E.'s Akima Kunimoto takes part in a long-running tradition of East Asian female characters having dyed or coloured hair.
- 20:12-15 - Luke is taking a page from Mary's book as well as the one bearing his name, specifically Chapter 2, Verse 19.
- 23:12 - The actor that Evan was trying to come up with was Bruce Campbell, but more Ash vs Evil Dead Bruce Campbell as opposed to The Evil Dead Bruce Campbell.
- 39:44 - It's what Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" would sound like if sung by Scooby-Doo instead of Steven Tyler, of course.
- 47:32 - Invested in Evan and Luke's film discussion? They released some bonus audio on their Patreon that's available for donors and non-donors alike, and that you can listen to here.
- 50:26 - That particular episode of Friends is the sixth episode of Season 4, titled "The One Where Joey Loses His Insurance". The exact scene Evan and Luke were referencing can be easily watched below: