- 1:02:28 - It's "okay to print", not "free to post".
- 1:05:41 - The "Mad Magazine mascot" has the full name of "Alfred E. Neuman".
EPISODE 51 - "There's No Creature Like Snow Creature"
What's New, SCOOBY-DOO?
SEASON 1, EPISODE 1
6/18/2018 - Evan asks his co-host what the two of them offer that no other Scooby-Doo podcast does and the answer is . . . possibly not what listeners might expect. That being said, if any happen to come up with a better answer the titular duo is all ears and willing to accept any alternative.
There are a bunch of YouTube videos in the shownotes this week, but not nearly as many as there could have been. At one point the references fly so hard and fast that executive decisions had to be made as to where their explanations would end up (hint: the answer is Patreon.com).
- 11:59 - The episode where Michael follows his GPS into a lake is actually "Dunder Mifflin Infinity", which was episodes 3 and 4 of Season 4, which is not really a "later season" of The Office as Luke said. You can watch that exact scene below:
- 16:56 - If you click here it will take you to "The Most Officialest SkiFree Home Page!" which features, no joke, a tiny gif of two snow monsters having sex. It also contains a very thorough history of the game.
- 24:36-25:06 - The zinger can be found at around 7:04 in the video, but it's strongly recommended that you just watch the entire thing from start to finish. Additionally, Patreon donors can expect a thorough rundown of Luke and Evan's entire Joss Whedon discussion in the coming week.
- 26:08 - Here's that tweet:
- 36:31 - And here is that song, as promised:
- 56:10 - For those wondering what exactly is inside of the barrels seen on the necks of St. Bernards, according to Wikipedia the answer is brandy.