- 32:44 - It is worth noting that the correct line from The Fairly Odd Parents is "If I had one!" and not "If I had any!", as Evan says. That said, the variation is both common and seemingly accepted.
EPISODE 33 - "Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie"
6th Direct-to-DVD Special
1/15/2018 - The most sobering thing about this episode is not once, not once, do either Evan or Luke make a joke about net neutrality. This is an episode in which nets play a very significant role, and at the time of this writing major news outlets are still covering the issue. It's hard to believe they so completely and utterly whiffed that.
On the bright side, "Scooby-Doo! and the Beach Beastie" is hands-down one of the most entertaining pieces of Scooby media they've ever seen, and just one of a cornucopia of similar movies that can be easily found on Netflix. Netflix has the word "net" in it and they didn't riff on that either-
- 8:45 - Evan is referring to their 22nd episode, not their "20-second episode". Most of these clock out at an hour-plus, so can you even imagine?
- 12:38 - Here is an extended cut of the referenced newsroom blooper, where you can see that the woman actually doesn't look down at her neckline.
- 17:05 - Gross fact about Bo Derek: at 16 she became romantically involved with a man 30 years her senior, and the two absconded to Germany to avoid being prosecuted for statutory rape.
- 24:39 - Leave it up to the folks at Last Week Tonight to create a feature titled "A Collection of John Oliver's Temper Tantrums & Impersonations".